It is no wonder that obesity is a common problem for people. It has a really bad impact not only on overall health but on sexual health too. In particular, it is fairly dangerous for men as it can cause erectile dysfunction and other problems with heart, diabetes and kidney. It should point out that obesity negatively influences on penis size too.
Obese people are more vulnerable than those with normal weight as the size of their penis is smaller. Men who shed some pounds have such an illusion that their penis is growing. If you really want to have a big male organ you shouldn’t take special drugs for this reason, it is enough to lose some weight and feel more confident and sexually active than you can suppose ever about it.
Actually impotence can succumb to treatment with help of various medications as cialis, levitra and so on. But you are able to do it by yourself. Just follow simple rules:
- Lose some pounds that significantly increase the secretion of sex hormones;
- Consume healthy diet as veggies, fruits, whole grains, much water and lean meat;
- Try to exercise every day for 30 minutes;
- Increase an amount of protein for your body;
- Build your muscles and spend more time outdoors;
- Don’t consume your meal in front of TV as it is the first reason for obesity
For long-term relationships it is quite important to be honest with your sexual partner as it will help you to keep intimate link with each other. You can consult your doctor too if you really want to fight your sexual problems. But actually eating well-balanced diet and regular exercising is a perfect plan for changing your lifestyle and improving your sexual life.